Websolutionforu Private Policy :
Websolutionforu.com, through its website, is extremely proud of it’s commitment to protect your privacy. We value your trust in us. We will work hard to earn your confidence so that you can enthusiastically use our services and recommend us to friends and family. Please read the following policy to understand how your personal information will be treated as you make full use of our Site.
- We respect your privacy and are committed to maintaining it. When you shop on our shopping store, we will ask you to input your information and will collect Personal Information from you such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, shipping address, telephone/ mobile number, product selections, credit card or other payment information and password.
- We recognize your right to confidentiality and are committed to protecting your privacy. We do not furnish any identifiable information at the individual level regarding its customers to any third party. The information you give to us is held with the utmost care and security. This information is collected primarily to ensure that we are able to fulfill your requirements and to deliver you a truly personalized shopping experience. When navigating our web site, personal information about you is not collected automatically or without your knowledge.
- We are also bound to cooperate fully should a situation arise where we are required by law or legal process to provide information about a customer. We may share non-personal, non-individual statistical or demographic information in aggregate form with our marketing partners, advertisers or other third-parties for research and advertising purposes. In other words, we will not tell our marketing partners that you purchased a specific product, but we may tell them how many customers purchased that product.
- If you consent, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you. You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Telecommunications (Data Protection and Privacy) Regulations 1999.
- We will not release your Personal Information to any company outside for mailing or marketing purposes.
- We use ‘Cookies’ to keep track of your current shopping session to personalize your experience and so that you may retrieve your shopping cart at any time. ‘Cookies’ are tiny text files which our Website places on your computer’s hard drive to store information about your shopping session and to identify your computer. `Cookies` cannot harm your computer and do not contain any personal or private information. We do not hold any of your credit card information. This information is securely collected by our authorized payment processors.
- In short, we always strive to respect the privacy of our customers completely. We use the information we collect on the Store to enhance your overall shopping experience. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. We do not hold any of your credit card information. This information is securely collected by our authorized payment gateways. With the industry’s most-advanced encryption, fraud prevention and protection policies, our payment gateways are dedicated to keeping your account safe and secure. Once your information reaches our payment gateways it resides on a server that is heavily guarded both physically and electronically.
- As prices are very secretive and sensitive issue for any company therefore all prices are shared under a compliance of placing an orders with us. Prices are not permanent and can be changed periodically.
- Photos are References Purpose Only; Misuse of the Pictures will have strict Consequences from Websolution.
Note: All the Catalogues sold by Websolution are legally provided by various firms. Websolution does not hold any grievances caused due to copying of designs done by (copyright issues) any third party firm.
The place of jurisdiction shall be exclusively in Bangalore, India. Any grievances if caused are to be taken under Bangalore Jurisdiction Only.
Who we are
Suggested text: Our website address is: https://www.websolutionforu.com.
Suggested text: When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Suggested text: If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Suggested text: If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Suggested text: Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
Suggested text: If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
Suggested text: If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
Suggested text: If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where your data is sent
Suggested text: Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.